Pages

 photo iam_zps37f68580.jpg photo about_zps93f9ca6c.jpg photo tutorials_zpsbb837572.jpg  photo faq_zps998ca29b.jpg photo makeup_zpsa68da88a.jpg  photo hair_zpsd53d5e19.jpg photo hireme_zps15d3371b.jpg  photo contact_zps3eb1534f.jpg

Sunday, October 6, 2013










Make-Up: Melissa Dunning

Photographer: Loupey Lalo

Are you swooning over this Anthro dress as much as I am! The colors are just so gorgeous..aaahhh. After doing this missy's hair, I just felt like it needed one last touch but couldn't figure out what. And then it hit me... the flowers I had on my dresser. And... if I do say so myself, it worked out just perfect. The green leaf/flower added the perfect touch. If you don't have anything on hand, you work with what's around you and make it look like it was on purpose, right!





No comments:

Post a Comment