Pages

 photo iam_zps37f68580.jpg photo about_zps93f9ca6c.jpg photo tutorials_zpsbb837572.jpg  photo faq_zps998ca29b.jpg photo makeup_zpsa68da88a.jpg  photo hair_zpsd53d5e19.jpg photo hireme_zps15d3371b.jpg  photo contact_zps3eb1534f.jpg

Wednesday, October 16, 2013


Here's what I've been up to behind the chair...

A beautiful side swoop up-do. I love that we incorporated a braid into it. I listened in on an up-do class that another stylist was giving and I learned soooo much and was so excited to use everything I learned!

I have clients ranging in ages 16-50 coming in for eyelash extensions. That's one of the many reasons why I love them so much. There is no age limit on them!


You bet I was so excited when my cute friend asked me to cut and color her hair this cute!! I love doing cute pixie cuts and doing a fun ice blonde!


This client wanted a very dramatic look for her lashes. So you betcha we did just that!


This was this cute girls first time coloring her hair and we both were not disappointed! We added in some gorgeous carmel highlights, perfect for fall!


I have never met a more relaxed bride! She let me take it away with her hair, so I just did a soft low up-do. And that bird cage veil...totally swooning over it!! Hair accessories are the best!

This lovely lady wanted a very natural look (she is a very natural beautiful girl) So we kept it minimal on the thickness and natural on the length..

I hope you all enjoyed a sneak peak of what I do behind the chair at my salon! Come in and see me because right now I am doing a deal of $20 off  a set of eyelash extensions!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work, Kashia! Wish I lived closer so you could go to town on my hair...and eyelashes...and face...haha

    ReplyDelete